Sunday, April 09, 2006

Like artists and architects, instructional designers can optimize the work experience by applying seven characteristics on a daily basis – according to a piece in eLearn Magazine. Find the article by clicking on eLearn: In Depth Tutorials in my Furl archive.

The first of seven habits to adopt is to focus on the goals of the project, which for me at this time is to obtain a graduate internship that suits my professional interests. To achieve this goal, I have identified my unique requirements, as follows:

My primary learning objective is to work collaboratively with others on a web-based training or e-learning project that involves using technology and instructional media to design and develop learning programs for customers or students.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home