Sunday, September 18, 2005

I’m opting for instant discussion space on the web. In fact I just started a new board in 20 seconds.

Quick Topic provides a free message board, and you can make it public or private. It doesn’t get any easier than this. I put the link on my website to create a guestbook.

Click here - you don't have to register or sign in.

This service is fully email-enabled – a forum that my task force group is used to. All I have to do is email the participants with the link and an invitation to join in.

1 Comments:

At 10/1/06 8:27 PM, Blogger Lee said...

Feedback:
Two out of 6 individuals participated by posting at least one time. One posted extensive comments, but later reported that it was easier to make edits on a MS Word formatted document.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home